Auto Accidents in Southern Indiana

Skilled Auto Accidents Attorney Securing Compensation on Behalf of Southern Indiana Clients

As much as we try to follow safe driving practices, accidents happen. Suffering an auto accident injury can significantly complicate your life, as you grapple with expensive medical bills, lost wages, and your physical recovery. In Indiana, you have the right to pursue compensation from the party who was responsible for the accident. Contact Ooley Law today to get started with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer who can help you determine the best path forward.

Indiana is a Comparative Fault State

Indiana is considered a comparative fault state, meaning that you’ll need to establish that the other party was more than 50 percent responsible for the accident. If this is not possible, then the other driver is not legally required to compensate you. However, if it’s determined that you were 20 percent responsible for the accident and the other party was 80 percent at-fault, then you will only be able to collect 80 percent of the final award. Auto accident settlement negotiations can quickly become complex, so contact a trusted personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to discuss the specifics of your case.

Get Started Today

After you’ve received medical attention for your injuries, contact Ooley Law to get started with an experienced auto accidents attorney who will guide you through the personal injury claims process. While you focus on your physical recovery, let us handle the difficult conversations with insurance companies so that you can obtain the compensation you are owed. We urge you to take action as soon as possible so that we have ample time to build a compelling personal injury claim.

Contact Us

Ooley Law is dedicated to helping auto accident victims throughout Southern Indiana secure the compensation they deserve. Call our Borden office today at (812) 567-3848 to get started with a trusted personal injury attorney.