Southern Indiana Legal Services
Committed Worker’s Compensation, Criminal Defense, Second Amendment & Firearms Law Firm Proudly Serving Indiana
Ooley Law is a small law firm that strives to provide excellent service and focused attention to each and every client. We take great pride in remaining accessible to our clients and providing them with top-notch communication. The Indiana legal system can be daunting, and our mission is to help our clients by bringing clarity to the legal process and making sure our client’s rights are vigorously protected. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so reach out today to get started with a friendly and reliable attorney.
About Mike and Alex Ooley
Attorney Mike Ooley has been practicing law in Indiana since 1993, helping individuals, families, and businesses achieve successful outcomes. Attorney Alex Ooley was admitted to practice law in Indiana in October of 2017, and since that time he has been actively engaged in representing those accused of criminal activity — handling a variety of cases from sentence modifications and rights restoration to drug crimes and allegations of violent crime. Mike teamed up with his son, Alex, in 2019 to form Ooley Law, and they now proudly assist Southern Indiana clients with a wide array of legal matters. Father and son are both firearms instructors certified by the National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation Training Division. They have deep knowledge of and appreciation for firearms law, self-defense law and protecting constitutional rights. Contact Ooley Law today to work with dedicated attorneys Mike and Alex Ooley, who are committed to helping you receive the best possible outcome.
Ooley Law offers a variety of legal services to Indiana clients. Our areas of practice include:
- Worker’s Compensation: helping injured Indiana employees and employers navigate the complicated worker’s compensation system
- Criminal Defense & Expungement: offering defense strategies for a wide range of criminal charges, including DUI, OWI, drug crimes, gun charges, probation violations, sentence modifications, theft crimes, and more; of particular interest are cases involving self-defense and navigating the expungement process to help restore rights.
- Firearms & Gun Trust Law: providing aggressive defense for criminal charges involving firearms and vigorous protection of your constitutional rights; creating gun trusts to ensure your firearms are easily transferred to family members or beneficiaries; consulting on a wide array of firearm issues
- Family Law Mediation: facilitating the finalization of a divorce or separation away from the courtroom by encouraging the couple to find and create their own solution with the help of a neutral professional. Contact: www.freedommediationgroup.com
- Civil Mediation and Worker’s Compensation: helping you and the other parties involved in your dispute achieve a successful outcome outside a court of law, allowing everyone to participate in finding a workable solution together in disputes involving estates, contracts, employment issues, worker’s comp, and other civil matters
- Civil Rights Cases Against Government Entities: protecting the rights of individuals, per the Indiana Constitution and the United States Constitution, who feel that their rights were infringed upon by any other individual, including law enforcement, federal agents, elected officials, school boards, and correction officers
- Personal Injury: pursuing claims on behalf of victims of vehicle accidents, serious personal injuries, and more
- Simple Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Gun Trusts, and Probate: establishing wills, trusts, and other documents that protect the financial security of you and your family; helping families and estate representatives successfully navigate the probate process
If you need assistance with a legal matter that pertains to one of the above practice areas, reach out to our office today to arrange a free consultation with our dedicated attorneys. We look forward to speaking with you and we welcome your call or email to schedule your initial consultation.